Januari 29, 2011

Hye 2011!

Assalammualaikum WBT

Hye 2011!
Bye Bye 2010!!

29 January 2011! 
A Month Edy!
Now.. 
Blog Updated! ^_^

Abit Of everything In My Life 
At the Previous Years!

2010!
Such a Year!
Rite 2010?

A Year With a Thousand of Decision to Make
A Year that make me a Man
A Year that Change my Life almost completely
A year that everything I lost before..
I get It Back!

Thanks Allah SWT!
Alhamdulillah...

I Wonder..
What I do..
What I work For..
And What will I Become If..
I'm Not Furthered my study at UNIMAS!
Such a Crucial moment when I Make my decision to Further my study..
Asked permission from my Dad..
Think everything.. The Consequences..
Quit My Work..
Leave my *********** alone~!
Leave my Home Town!
Then.. The Conclusion..
I'm At UNIMAS now!

1st Choice.. 
Politic and Government Studies!
UNIMAS!

I ♥ UNIMAS!

2010! DONE! ^_^
The Rest Of the Story.. 
Check My Old Post~! ^_^


Hello 2011!

Hope.. This year Is another Great Years!
After This 1 Whole Month Of January 2011!
I Believe that!
This Year Will Be a Great Year!
We Wait Till The End Keh~! 

Insya-Allah! ^_^

Time To Stop Here~ ^_^
Actually..
I'm Really Excited For Tomorrow Trips!
Boyakkkk!
Camni bunyi Boyak? :P


Oppsss!
Before I Forget!

I ♥ WatimangLandok!

Thanks For Everything!
You'll Make My Year..
You'll Make Me Wanna Strike Back
You'll Give me What I Lost!~ ^_^



p/s : Without My WatimangLandok Team!
How Can I Get an Excellent Result Last Sem!
I'm Really Appreciate what have we done Last Sem!
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

And Thanks to Allah SWT..
For Giving me 2nd Chances to get everything I lost before..
Thanks!

And..
Thanks Dad..
Thanks Friends..
Thanks Everyone!

0 What Yer Say?:

Catat Ulasan