Disember 25, 2010

Thanks Mom!

25/12

Roslan Bin Mohd Ismail
Wish That..!

Happy Birthday Mom


2years.. And a Half..

After that tragedy..

Everything.. 

CHANGES

Definitely..

WE CANT CHANGES BACK TIME!

But..!
Still..
Today..
Is 
Ur
Birthday..!

Again...

Happy Birthday Mom

Hope..

U Always.. Be Bless By Allah SWT..
In ur Daily Life..
In Ur Routine..

Hope..

U Will Come Back To us.. :)
And For Sure..
Im Waiting..
And She..
The little One..
Also Waiting..
Till The End..

Hope..

U Will Changes..
Changes Back..
Although the pain..
Although all the Tragedy..
History..
And..
...............

Thats All Moms..

Just Wishing that..
You KNOW About This.. 

Happy Birthday Mom
Thanks For Everything You Done..
From The Day..
You "Mengandung" TokeyIkan
Till..
You Walk Aways..
Withouts Words..
THANKS!

From..!
Me.. Ur Son.. 
Hu Always Miss You..
Who Still Trying To Forget What u Had Done..
^_^

3 What Yer Say?:

Dydue A'eN berkata...

even, ku x tauk apa jadik ngan family ko Lan, just want u to know, that you still have us. Your friends. okay?

Roslan Bin Mohd Ismail berkata...

Mama : U Know I Know That U Know What I Know!~ ^_^

Didu :
^_^ It Been A Long Years Edy Due.. :) What Can I Say? NOTHING!
Saia Hanya Mampu Tersenyum..
What Happen.. Was Already happen..
What next? THE FUTURE AWAITS.. :)
I already LOST EVERYTHING..
Now I Keep Collecting It All..
Little By Little.. And Now..
I Get them piece by pieces.. :)

fairy belle berkata...

lan..u such a strong boy~~

Catat Ulasan