November 11, 2010

The Day Im Gettin Old ^_^

Assalammualaikum.. 

11/11/1988! 

The Day I was Born to The World~
The Day I saw the World~!
The Day I saw my Mother Face!
The Day I saw My Father Face!
The Day that Allah SWT let me breath in this world...

Thanks Allah SWT!


11/11/2010!

 Today Is the Day where Im Gettin Older and Older!
Today Is the Day where I Became 22 Years Old!~
Today Is the Day for another Year Full Of Everything!
Love, Sad, Like, Happy, Boredom,Excitement,Glorious,Glamorous
Fullfill With Emotion Kind Of Year!
Another Year before Im Gettin Older!

What I wish For this Year?
Family?
My Lil Sis! 2009~! ^_^

Friends?
Raya taun brapa tok Guys? AKu pun Lupak! My SMKBS friends!

INDONESIA! Mala jak Gambar Sukmalindo!~ wakakkakak!

Boling TImeeee! Nini SuperPose!

OfKos With Didu! *tkt nya ngerepak xda gambar! ^_^

Dean List????
^_^ Wishfull Life OfKos! ^_^

Would Like To Thanks Everybody that Wish for My Birthday! 
Wether In Facebook!
Or In Realife!



Special Thanks Also To Pyzany!!
Masok Bilit Then Berlagu! 
Aiseh!!
Kacak La Bro!!

Special Thanks To Miji!
Aek Teh pun Jadi La!~ ^_^

Special Tanks to WaTiMangLandok!
Because! Because I want 2!

Special Tanks To Everyone! 
Friends!
Kenalan!
Unknown!

THANKS!


Best Regard! 

p/s : sorry~ Xda gmbar Birthday!~ ^_^ Im to Old to Get a Party!~ ^_^

5 What Yer Say?:

Dydue A'eN berkata...

ni da ku mok ngerepak! haha! mun sikda, ku x kesah ba.. sapala diri ini. T^T

Roslan Bin Mohd Ismail berkata...

Eceh2~! Ala La La La~ ^_^

fairy belle berkata...

ABG LAN..DA TUA...thanx lan,.eyh...knak ar..??

Roslan Bin Mohd Ismail berkata...

^_^ ni da tua.. baru 12 pun.. ^_^

eighat yoshi berkata...

hahah~~ mwakili warga watimanglandok.. welkem.. hhihii~~ ^_^ dean list..? yeah.. i noe u can get it.. !

Catat Ulasan